cunt spanking
lilashley's picture

21 Year old female seeking to be dominated over the phone.

a 21 year old slave looking for someone to make her cum over and over on the phone, she needs to be quiet since she has a room mate but loves to moan as she fucks herself for your pleasure.

mrbushida2's picture

Hard Spanking position

Hi to those interest in MF 'hard spanking'. Does anyone agree that with mature woman subjects (or of all legal ages for that matter), having them in the knee chest position with ass fully turned up and extended rather than OTK makes for a more erotic and much firmer target? MrB

Sir.StrictGC's picture

Gold Coast (QLD) Master seeks Female Slave

This Older Master, with many years of experience in the BDSM lifestyle, is looking for a slut to serve Him on the Gold Coast of Qld, Australia. He is NOT looking for 24/7 as He cannot offer that at present. He is looking for a woman between the ages of 18 and 75 who wants a competent Master to train and use her for His and her pleasure. Your marital status, race, religion, background, body size, and age are all immaterial. Your willingness to be used as His slut slave on a reasonably constant basis IS important.

Sir.StrictGC's picture

Gold Coast (QLD) Australian Dom seeks Female Slut/slave to serve Him.

This Older Master, with many years of experience in the BDSM lifestyle, is looking for a slut to serve Him on the Gold Coast of Qld, Australia. He is NOT looking for 24/7 as He cannot offer that at present. He is looking for a woman between the ages of 18 and 75 who wants a competent Master to train and use her for His and her pleasure. Your marital status, race, religion, background, body size, and age are all immaterial. Your willingness to be used as His slut slave on a reasonably constant basis IS important.

Sir.StrictGC's picture

Australian Dom seeks female slave on the Gold Coast of Qld

This Older Master, with many years of experience in the BDSM lifestyle, is looking for a slut to serve Him on the Gold Coast of Qld, Australia. He is NOT looking for 24/7 as He cannot offer that at present. He is looking for a woman between the ages of 18 and 75 who wants a competent Master to train and use her for His and her pleasure. Your marital status, race, religion, background, body size, and age are all immaterial. Your willingness to be used as His slut slave on a reasonably constant basis IS important.

ladydebora's picture

the fire within

W/we spoke this morn and there was a slight possibility that i might see you today at my work. 90% was hoping but the rest of the 10%was in reality land and figured that was going to win out. Having no idea when i would be servicing you next. And, oh, so, desperately needed to be used by You.

traxx9's picture

training a new slave slut, part two

So she is pretty good at sucking cock and she screws like she was never gonna get it again. She did need some work though. When I pulled out to come on her face she did not seem to know what to do. I ended up with a crotch full of cum. When I told her to clean it up she got up and got a tissue.

Syndicate content

© Copyrights 1997 - 2013 SlaveFarm.com, All rights reserved.
Terms | Sitemap | Guide | Support | News | RSS | Billing | Topsites | Webmasters


RTA - ASACP