Master ISO Real 24/7 TPE m/f slaves
10 posts / 0 new
Last post
PrinceKing's picture
Master ISO Real 24/7 TPE m/f slaves

I posted an ad in the Mistress section, though I see myself as a Master (ie. I am not feminine). Besides, the one I seek does not see Male or Female, only their true Master.

Whenever I see a 'slave' state what they are interested in or what they desire in a Master or a situation, it gives me the impression that they are actually subs whom are into this lifestyle for their own pleasure. Now, this is completely fine... but it is not my definition of a slave. The only definition I keep for 'slave' is a propperty whom is only alive on this Earth to serve and keep their Master happy.

Would you be interested in being a slave who is completely celibate, or whom's Master only wishes to use them sexually for the service of others? Would you be content with a Master who treats you any way She wishes, even if it means nicely or with respect? Even if it means being given the attention of a potted plant? What if your Master is someone who is happiest acting like a spoiled child who demands pampering and attention, who demands you work outside the home, pay the rent and give Her complete control over your hard earned money? How about Someone who never gives positive feedback and takes all the love and affection you offer without giving back anything beyond Her Ownership of you?

These are examples of what I consider a true slave. If you would be perfectly content with ANY or NONE of these situations, then you are the one I am looking for. Don't hesitate to contact me.

NOTE: Last time seen here: 2007-05-28

Your rating: None
PurpleNurple's picture

MY FEMALE SLAVE WANT FEM DOM,IF YOU AGREE THEN WRITE ME,

She hasn't logged in since May!
Right-click any poster's name to go to the profile and you can see the last login date and time.
Strict_Daddy's picture
SEEKING FOR FEM DOM

MY FEMALE SLAVE WANT FEM DOM,IF YOU AGREE THEN WRITE ME,

KINGER

KINGER

RealSlave247's picture

near cologne airport
Germany
50° 0' 0" N, 7° 0' 0" E
yes i would - yes i will

hello Sir

are you only searching for females or would you take a male human horse too Sir?

many regards

slavetoerag's picture

Your description of Your behavior towards Your male slave is VERY enticing, Master. i am a 52 year old English would-be slave who is able and willing to relocate to become the proerty of a female Master. As i work overseas on a 28/28 rotational basis, i would be able to carry on working, handing over my bnk details to You and be in attendance on Your amusement and desires for half of the year, four weeks at a time. Does this interest You, Master?

91811 (not verified)
91811's picture

My answer to all your situations is Yes, i think a true slave would be content to have a master like you.

slaveforu@hushmail.com

tvslave's picture
hello Master
you sound divine, would you consider a tv slave?i seek total ownership without reservation
tvslave's picture
hello Master
you sound divine, would you consider a tv slave?i seek total ownership without reservation
Login or register to post comments

© Copyrights 1997 - 2013 SlaveFarm.com, All rights reserved.
Terms | Sitemap | Guide | Support | News | RSS | Billing | Topsites | Webmasters

RTA - ASACP