DISCLAIMER: Racial prejudice is not condoned.
• You are invited to share your real-life experiences here, for the purpose of educating the lesser-experienced or merely for entertainment.
• Feel free to offer fictional scenarios as well.
• Bring your slave or sub in and discipline her right here.
• Tell us your specialty. We want to hear what gets you off.
• Tell us what your submissives crave.
• You may use this venue to seek a slave.
• You are invited to share your real-life experiences here.
• Are you getting the discipline you deserve? If not, share your fantasies.
• You are welcome to use this venue for your sessions.
• Tell us what your master does that really gets you off.
• You may use this venue to seek a master.
Within a half-hour, on my first day, I picked up a new slave here—or so I thought. She asked for online M/S. She told me that she wouldn't be online everyday. Ok, I can live with that, so I ordered her to schedule a day and time when she would be able to join me to begin her training. But the ungrateful bitch has yet to appear.
What do my group members suggest I do about this gutter licking worm vomit?
I have been studying various members and media to try to get a feel for what the mindset of the general population. After doing so, I confirmed that, as far as masters go, I believe I'm one of the kinder ones. I think this is due to two explanations.